Common testing done at your doctors office is not the most innovative technology currently available. Specialty labs are constantly striving to give you the most up to date diagnostic testing to get to the root of your challenged health condition. The testing I perform when needed is state of the art and may be covered by most insurances, even medicare!
1. Stool / Parasitology Profile - An innovative stool test measuring biomarkers of gastrointestinal function, providing valuable clinical insight into digestive performance, gut inflammation, and your gut microbiome.
2. Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO) - This at home breath test will analyze the possibility of an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine. Due to the increase in antibiotic use and poor food preparation, SIBO is on the rise. It has been shown that there is an increased risk of contracting SIBO for anyone who has had exposure to spoiled food or food poisoning within the previous year.
3. Adrenal Function - A salivary hormone test that evaluates the key stress hormones, cortisol and DHEA. Four samples collected throughout the day allow for circadian rhythm assestment. The adrenals are affected by any stress physical or emotional, whether inside the body or outside.
4. Food Allergies / Sensitivities - A simple blood test which helps identify those clients with true allergies as well as sensitivities. This test measures antibody levels to foods, spices, molds, food additives, and regional inhalants and is ideal for clients who may suffer from delayed reactions to certain foods which may be hard to detect. These delayed reactions could be the culprit of fatigue, brain fog, mood swings, weight gain/loss, insomnia and even behavior disorders in children.
5. Neurotransmitters - A urine test that measures the primary neurotransmitters or messengers for your nervous system. These messengers coordinate everything from your stress response to general organ function to emotion and cognitive function. Imbalances can disrupt normal nervous and immune function.
6. Micronutrient / Mineral Analysis - Performed by hair or blood, this test evaluates your nutrional status at the cellular and metabolic level. By analyzing vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants this test is quite useful in designing a customized supplement program eliminating the guesswork out of what your individual body actually needs.
7. Bone Resorption - A simple urinary test that provides an accurate assessment of the Rate of bone turnover in an individual without radiation. This test allows the practitioner to identify those clients who are more likely to develop osteoporosis, to intervene before significant loss has occurred, and to monitor the efficacy of treatment regimens.
Meditation Classes are designed to bring peace and empowerment to each individual. Participants are given tools to help them overcome any obstacles or limiting beliefs. A guided meditation leaves you feeling relaxed and ready to face the world!
My primary focus is on natural, safe and non-invasive alternatives to obtain optimal health for the whole body. The intent of such counseling is to provide information and nutritional therapies to restore natural balance and wellness. Each session will include a full medical history to analyze possible imbalances in the body systems, a food diary to get to know your lifestyle and what foods you currently enjoy and testing to determine the acid/alkaline state of your body and possible deficiencies.
Recommendations will always be given and follow ups to ensure that you are making progress and achieving the goals you have set to attain.
Initial Consultations- $225 for one 60 minute session, one 30 minute session 3 weeks later.
3 to 6 month packages and specialized testing also available upon request.